- Volume No.:
- Cara Acred
- Independence Educational Publishers
- Replaces Issue:
- Vol.207 Consumerism and Ethics
Go to: Key Facts
- Mintel’s research finds that…48% of consumers agree that “price matters more than whether a product is British” and 30% say “I do not feel any loyalty to buying British food and drink”.
- 66% of UK consumers use a loyalty card.
- Sweden, Norway and Quebec completely bar marketing to children under the age of 12.
- Your right to cancel a service starts the moment you enter into the contract and lasts 14 days.
- 62% agree that it is important that retail companies are clear about where they source their raw materials, components or ingredients from.