Issues Book Series
PSHE Teaching Resource Books for Schools, Colleges and Libraries
Issues is a unique series of cross-curricular resource books for 11 to 18-year-olds. The series explores contemporary social issues, stimulating debate and critical thinking among readers of all levels. Each book presents a range of facts and opinions, providing the reader with an unbiased overview of the topic.
The Issues series has over 70 publications in print, with six new titles released each term.
Varied opinions encourage critical thinking: information from newspapers, magazines, charity groups, government reports, blogs and more.
The books include:
- Key facts
- Magazine features
- Charity group literature
- Cartoons and illustrations
- Journal and book extracts
- Extracts from government reports
- Statistics, including tables and graphs
- Newspaper reports and feature articles
- Accessible, easy to photocopy, full colour layouts
- Glossaries, timelines and diagrams
- Assignment suggestions for further research
Each Issues book is just £7.95 each, or save over £100 when you subscribe.