- Volume No.:
- Cara Acred
- Independence Educational Publishers
- Replaces Issue:
- Vol.201 Mental Wellbeing
Go to: Key Facts
- One in four people will experience a mental health problem in any given year.
- People with a mental illness are more likely to be a victim of violence.
- Nine out of ten people with mental health problems experience stigma and discrimination.
- Half of all mental disorder first emerges before the age of 14 years and three quarters by age 25 years.
- GPs are to be given £55 for every patient they diagnose with dementia under new plans from NHS England.