Issues Today is a unique series of cross-curricular resource books for 11- to 14-year-olds, designed to present contemporary social issue in a format that is accessible to students of all levels.
The series stimulates debate and critical thinking, presenting a range of facts and opinions and providing the reader with an unbiased overview of the topic. Elements include:
- Key facts
- Magazine features
- Charity group literature
- Cartoons and illustrations
- Statistics, including tables and graphs
- Newspaper reports and feature articles
- Accessible, easy to photocopy layout
- Glossaries, timelines and diagrams
- Assignment suggestions to encourage
interaction, literacy and independent research
Regrettably, we are no longer offering subscriptions to Issues Today. However, while stocks last, you can purchase any book from the series at 50% off. Visit our shop here.
If you would like to view the new Issues books click here