Issues Online is an Internet resource available via subscription at a cost of £99 per year.
In addition, Issues Online is also offered FREE to all Firm Order Issues subscribers. No need to spend hours trawling the web when Issues Online provides articles, statistics and links at your fingertips!
- Free 40-user license for subscribing organisations.
- Free 5-user license for subscribing public libraries. [note]
- Access this resource via username/password, automatic IP recognition, OpenAthens, library barcode number, Shibboleth and now, Moodle/VLE link – whichever best suits your needs.
- Accessible design, produced with ease of navigation in mind.
- Information from nearly 70 of the latest Issues titles, including: articles; graphs; statistics; key facts; glossaries; assignment suggestions; links to online research guides, and hundreds of links to relevant lobby groups and newspaper archives.
- Information from the six new Issues releases added each term.
[note] Please contact the publisher directly for further details